Friday, January 4, 2013

Goodbye 2012, Helllooo '13


Wow, I haven't written a blog in YEARS! (given I've barely had time to breathe the past year)

2012 definitely was not my finest year, but I've started learning a lot of lessons from it.

I'm not even sure where to begin to catch all of you taking the time to read this.... up.

So much negative can get a person down, depress them, make them not live life to its fullest. I am sure I will cry a few times while writing this here today but that is okay. It will only make me feel better and feel stronger.

As I stated, 2012 was pretty, wellll, crappy to be blunt. There are a lot of things that I want to say to everyone that I care about but the number one thing at the top of my list is, "I'm sorry". I'm truly sorry that I ignored or avoided most of you last year. I was in an on going depression that I've tried to fight on my own but lost. I got kicked down by a lot of things last year, numerous on going medical problems, problems with anxiety and believe it or not problems in my marriage.

This year I hope to change a lot of that. In the past 2 months, I have started making HUGE, overhaul, complete lifestyle changes. It's difficult to break old habits but I'm fighting like hell to make it happen.

Writing has ALWAYS been a outlet for me and the past several years, I've forgotten that. SOoooooo, I've decided to make a blog. I hope that my true friends will stick through the tough times with me and maybe even help me on my journey:) Maybe, just maybe, even make some new friends along the way. If I can help anyone out there that has gone through ANYTHING similar to what I have at a young age, then that would make me happy to know that my struggles weren't all for not.

I will post a separate update on things that have been going on in the past year in separate post. I hope you all have an awesome 2013 and I hope I can have your support. I know one man I can trust already to get me through this and that is GOD. I am honestly convinced I would not still be here today and be as tough as I am without him. -Amen-

Thanks for taking the time to read this:)
XoXo- The Dark Duchess

No comments:

Post a Comment