Monday, January 14, 2013

Wedding Anniversary!

Haven't posted in a few days, it's been quite the week:(

My medicine has been hitting me hard, my body is trying to adjust but by doing so its forcing me to sleep... A LOT!

It's also been a difficult week for my husband as his grandmother is on her death bed and truly is heart breaking. She had a hand in raising him so he is taking it really hard.

However, today is a day we get to celebrate a little. It is our 3rd wedding anniversary. We have been through so much the past 3 years that it would take a lottttt of posts and crying to try to explain lol! Everything in this world is ALWAYS working against us. We have had some pretty low points and some wonderful high points. I hope and pray it only gets better from here.

To my husband. I love you very much. I look forward to this year 2013 and all it's changes it will have (though they will be tough) I know we can get through them like we always have. I pray that our marriage will become stronger and we will be happier for it. Happy anniversary my smeassy!😍💜 let's have an awesome anniversary week:)

XoXo- The Dark Duchess

Originally written on 01/14/13 but posted today 01/15/13

No comments:

Post a Comment